Aust Care Environmental Services was engaged in 2018 to rehabilitate the edges of a small overland flow path in Brisbane’s south.
This work involved;
- Installation of security fencing, DBYD searches, site planning and pre-start meetings
- Initial vegetation clearing with 6t Excavator and flail mower
- Initial weed control treatment
- The supply and installation of over 50t of rock boulders
- The supply and installation of over 112m3 of aged forest mulch
- The creation of spade edges and shaping the landscape to match the design intent
- The supply and installation of over 3500 native tubestock plants
- Establishment waterings and maintenance
Once again the team delivered the project safely with no incidents, fantastic results with no offsite damage to the open space areas adjacent to the work site.
Please enjoy the images above of the journey.