In March 2017 Aust Care Environmental Services where awarded work to stabilise an important section of a high profile waterway embankment within the Logan Council region area. The work involved;
• Underground installation of 180 lineal m of PN12.5 90mm pipe
• Grading steep embankments to a 1:3
• Installation of 4 habitat logs
• Supply and installation of over 82 tonne of 600-800mm diameter rock
• Supply and installation of over 48 tonne of 150-300mm rock
• Performing all underground service location duties prior to excavation
• The supply and installation of 37m3 of mulch (by hand due to site access restrictions)
• The supply and installation of 2500 native tube stock dry-land and aquatic plants
The work was carried out by the use of our 6 tonne excavator, skid steer loader, tipper trucks,6 tonne dumper and hugely experienced civils and revegetation teams.
As the images show the site had minimal off target damage done to it and was left clean as a whistle!
Aust Care Environmental Services are now responsible for the on-going establishment and maintenance of the site.