In September 2017 Aust Care Environmental Services where awarded work to stabilise an important section of a high-profile park creek bank in Brisbane’s south. The work involved;
• Installation of 100mm of flotation silt curtain
• Performing all underground service location duties prior to excavation
• Installation of over 140 lineal m of security fencing
• Clearing and grubbing
• Installation of 250 tonne of rock in varying sizes
• Supply and install of soil, mulch and over 600 tube stock plants, 300mm Cheese Trees (Glochidion sp.) and 100sqm of turf
The work was carried out by the use of our 6 tonne excavator, skid steer loader, tipper trucks and hugely experienced civils team.
As the images show the site had minimal off target damage done to it and was left clean as a whistle!
We obtained Practical Completion by the client on time and on budget.
And as usual…the work was delivered with no environmental or safety incidents and with the minimum of fuss!